Friday, February 13, 2009

Eeny Meeny Miney Moe

Eeny Meeny Miney Moe - I can't decide what to blog about today so here is a bunch of my scatterbrain odds & ends . . .

This picture pretty much sums up what I've been doing the last couple of days, mothering 3 sick kids with head colds, runny noses and a nice dry cough to go with it. My arsenal included lots of kleenex, orange juice, homeopathic cough syrup, chest rub, some cuddle blankets for snuggle buggling in the rocking chair & a whole pile of movies. I'm sure I'll get it next.
Knitting Update - My scarf is now 25 inches long and the ball of wool is about the size of a soft ball. I think I will be done in time for the Crafty Mommas meeting so they can help me decide on my next knitting project. I got some knitting books from the library, have joined Ravelry and have been coveting some really beautiful wool on Etsy.
I was really excited when the new Spring 2009 issue of Living Crafts arrived in the mail. There are some really great projects in it which include: sewing a doll quilt, a knitted baby carrier, weaving with children, felted flowers, easter bunnys & other great stuff.
Scott finally dug out the Advanced User Guide for our camera. I really need to read it and work on my picture taking skills.
And last but not least, I bought some carob chips to make some cookies with. I'm still looking for a good recipe so if anyone has one please pass it on.

1 comment:

  1. I say skip the cookies and go right for green door carob walnut chews mmmmm page 135
    let me know if you want to borrow my book - all I can say is mmm rice and maple syrup with carob and walnuts, you really can't go wrong. Jen

    ReplyDelete