Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Still Here


I'm still here, I just haven't been posting much lately. I've been re-evaluating the whole blog thing and trying to sort through my have-to and want-to. There are a lot of things on both lists right now and I'm trying to muddle through them as best as I can without too much stress or anxiety. I can't decide if blog posting should be on the have-to or want-to list? 

I recognize that I have to let some things go and even lower my standards on some. Sometimes I have to move something from the have-to list onto the want-to list. Most of this is self-imposed, silly really, I blame it on the fact that I'm a Virgo and its just in my nature to be organized and a bit of a perfectionist. 

I think it also has to do with the whole concept of "spring cleaning", for some reason I feel the need to clean, organize & air out the entire house and I guess part of that includes myself and its great to have this blog to help me with this. I guess this is in anticipation of the lazy days of summer when we can just sit back, relax (ya right!) and enjoy the outdoors.

The blog needs to be more about "life", my life, the kids life, our life together as a family. Regardless of what we are doing, weather its an exciting day or mundane day, happy or sad, good or bad.  You are going to see it all, right here. This space is a place for my creative expression through my words & photographs, the sharing of my crafty creations and of course a way to document it all and share with friends & family. Even if we have one of those days, I'm going to share it. If I'm going to document our lives then it needs to be real, not staged or contrived, but honest and true to ourselves. 

Oh ya, I almost forgot, the above picture is of Sasha (Madison's doll) with her new ring sling and pocket baby. Madison earned the money to pay for it when she came to work with me for a couple of hours. She took it really serious and made sure to complete all of her tasks. Now she wants to work more hours to earn the money to buy a friend for Sasha!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you sort out your have to and want to list Marci! Tell Madison that her doll is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete