Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Solstice

Summer Solstice means to me . . .

:: A trip home to the the Sault (not the Zoo, Carter) t0 visit my roots

:: Having my Madi home with me all to myself

:: Being in awe of Mother Nature, especially through the children's eyes

:: Trips to the Farmer's Market & many fresh summer salads

:: Many a Field Trip in our nation's capital as we explore our hometown as tourists

:: Working on the kids' fort in the backyard

:: Camping sleepovers in the tent (in the backyard)

:: Sipping homemade lemonade and iced tea

:: Pulling weeds from the garden 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Flowers! Wish I could plant peonies but the elk just eat them. I'm so happy that summer is finally here, gardening, lemonade and iced tea.....it's a great time of year! Have a wonderful summer solstice my friend.

    ReplyDelete