Saturday, December 20, 2008

World's loneliest felt doll


Here is one of the many felt Christmas tree ornament peace doves I sewed from Living Crafts
I really enjoyed making them and love gifting them.


And here is the world's loneliest felt doll made with the pattern from Too Cute
Madison couldn't wait for me to finish her and now she won't give her the time of day.
Carter won't play with her either, I tried that, he asked if I could make him a boy doll instead.
So now she sits on my craft table watching me. 
(PS - sorry the photo is so blurry, guess I'll have to work on my photo skills, if only I could find that silly little instruction book that came with the camera)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome felting. I love your creations. Can't believe how good you got so quickly. I remember when you were first looking into it as a hobby.
    A.T.

    ReplyDelete